Thursday, February 3, 2011

I AM

Close your eyes...okay, maybe you shouldn't close your eyes
because you need to look within yourself...and find me!
for...I am, your name< your body and your heart
I am  that one whom you speak about
without distaste upon your lips
I am that one whose life you're living regardless of the sins you're commiting
I am here, whom you look at with a spark in your eye
I am here, the one whom you think of with a headache coming forth

I am the bubbling essence of your instability
I am the core restlessness of your vibrations
I am the persuasive state of your heart's decisions
I am your phobia, gripping your chest with inane fears, wetting your palms with nervousness, the film of sweat on your upper lip
I am your stubbornness, your hardheaded, petulant, resolutions.
I am your waywardness, your misinterpreted pervasiveness, the bane of all your misunderstandings...

I am your spectacular visionary,creating thoughts yet persecuting your actions
I am your sanctimonous pride, filling you with arrogant sureness, when in fact you live in the wrong!

I am relentless, i lack a leash, i am your fervor, your combustive boastiness, and your frail spirit.
I am...exactly who you are!!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful description of Ego
    But I'm also seeing a little self portrait with words though, if not a self justification of some sort. I wonder....

    "bubbling essence of your instability".... haha, very geminine!!!

    gripping piece. Would love to hear you perform this. Hit me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaddem! wetting your palms with nervouseness..film of sweat on your upper lip.
    my batteries are been turned on ohh ! vrooom!

    ReplyDelete